Questions about Rye Property Portal

Will I need an EPC (energy Performance Certificate)
Usually you will. Unless your building is exempt such as a listed building then probably yes. For more detailed information see here, you can arrange this yourself from as little as £60. Once your property is listed here we will put you in touch with suppliers able to do a good low cost EPC.

Can my estate agent list my property here?
Yes, most of the leading local agents are here already having recognised the benefits of engaging with the only local property portal. The Portal is well advertised on the official website for the Rye Bay Area as well as prominent adverts in the official visitors guide to Rye Bay.

Benefits to Rye Estate agents –

  • We accept the same data feed they send to national portals.  They get extensive local coverage without having to do any additional work.
  • We raise their profile locally as being digitally aware
  • We provide them with extensive back links with helps with their own website rankings

How can I know what my home is worth ?
Simple, we will show you how much every other property like yours has sold for using freely available data. If you are happy with the price that’s the correct price.

Can a Developer list properties here?
Absolutely you can list as many as you want.

Will I receive the enquiries by email or phone?
Whichever you prefer, you get to control the content when you list your property here.

Do I need floor plans?
Although it’s not a legal requirement we can arrange this at a very low cost. A floor plan will help a prospective buyer give more consideration to your property.

Will I need a Solicitor?
A solicitor or a Conveyancing agent may well save you time and money. Happy using your mobile device we offer online conveyancing solutions. See our Revolutionary conveyancing system here.