Conveyancing is no longer the dark art it used to be. Online tools now ensure all parties are kept informed at all times with access to a dedicated conveyancer.
We will make the entire process uncomplicated and as stress-free as possible.
- We offer conveyancing in association with our conveyancers at extremely keen rates
- Internet access to your case with email, telephone and postal service
- Revolutionary Conveyancing meaning you save a lot of time !
- Clear and independent professional advice is provided in plain English
- No surprises – we provide you with the costs up front
- No move – no legal fees – If your move does not happen then you don’t pay any legal fees – ‘t&c’s apply’
- Using E-Way Conveyancing will save an average of 12 days in the process. We do this by eliminating the time wasted due to documents going in the post.
Conveyancing in Scotland & Northern Ireland
In Scotland and Northern Ireland the conveyancing process is different to England and Wales. In association with Premier property lawyers you have access to a leading conveyancing firm of solicitors in Scotland and Northern Ireland. They will offer a personal service for clients of Rye Bay Property.
Each firm has demonstrated a commitment to provide excellent customer care, with a proven track record. All firms have submitted to rigorous checks before joining the panel including financial due diligence and professional indemnity checks.
For Scotland or Northern Ireland conveyancing quotes please contact us directly for your quote.
In the interest of transparency our conveyancing service is provided by Premier Property Lawyers Regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
One you have registered you will have an online dedicated account manager. They will keep you informed at all times in association with Premier Property Lawyers
You have a dedicated conveyancer to guide and assist you through the conveyancing process. You will be assigned your own personal conveyancer.
The conveyancing team are Open 8am-8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-6pm on Fridays. We are open at weekends, Saturday 9am-4pm and Sunday 10am-3pm.
Revolutionary online Conveyancing means efficiency even when the office is closed and of course Revolutionary Conveyancing is another benefit of living in the digital age.
Everyone is automatically kept up to date with what is required. You know where you are in the chain at all times and get the best possible service without the stress.